Mill Centre Code of Conduct
We aim to provide a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our Visitors. We would ask that all visitors to the Mill Centre abide by the Code of Conduct, detailed below, in the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and wellbeing.
Code of Conduct
The Mill Centre consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
- Unsociable behaviour that is detrimental to the Mill Centre environment.
- Pets (except those trained to assist physically challenged or impaired)
- The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face, with the exception of religious headwear.
- Any intimidation, physical or verbal abuse of our Staff or Visitors by groups or individuals.
Ensuring that our Visitors are free to shop and relax, the Mill Centre does not permit the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing for unauthorised financial gain or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys unless authorised by Centre Management.
- Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the mall or car park.
- Commercial Photography and filming without the consent of the Mill Centre Management.
To ensure the Health & Safety of our Visitors, the Mill Centre asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and users of this space by:
- Adhering to our no smoking or alcohol consumption policy within the centre.
- Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
- Using designated area for bicycles.
- Not cycling, roller-blading, using scooters or skateboards in the centre.
- Bicycles are not allowed in the centre.
- Not parking motor bikes in any pedestrian areas.
- Leaving clear the designated car park spaces allocated for SPECIAL NEEDS customers.
The Following Legal Conditions must be adhered to:
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to the Mill Centre or our Retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the Gardaí will always be informed.
- Clears access routes must be maintained for emergency services
The Mill Centre reserves the right to deny a person/persons from entering the property and has the right to escort them off the premises. In addition to this, any person who persistently ignores any of the above or commits a crime will be excluded, for a time period to be determined by the Mill Centre Management, from the centre.